If it's Monday, this must be Boise

Yes we made it to Boise, Idaho today. 9 hours in the truck have left Race and I exhausted. We drove from Bozeman down Hwy 191 through the west side of Yellowstone Park down the Gallatin River (think A River Runs Through It for an idea of how beautiful and wild the Gallatin River is) and actually got pictures of a bear in Yellowstone Park, neat.

I finally pulled over at a fireworks store for Race and we have some fireworks to contribute to the next neighborhood party. We were too beat to do anything useful so we went to see Cats and Dogs 2. I thought it was awful, but Race thought it was better than the first movie. We had dinner at a Fuddrucker's. Now we are crashing in the hotel room. Race is watching Mike Rowe, Dirtiest Jobs, catch Greenland Sharks and I'm blogging.

Tomorrow we're off on another 8-9 hour drive to get to Klamath Falls and see my Mom. Race actually said he wants to drive straight home, but that would be about 16 hours in the truck, no way! We'll stay in Klamath Falls.

Until tomorrow--Dean

1 comment:

The Van Dyks said...

Sounds like a great trip! Race: Thanks for talking to Carson tonight! You made his whole week :) He has been asking about you every day and REALLY can't wait until Thursday! Canada said "Don't forget to check out the blue turf at Boise State!" and I say, I am anxious to see all the pictures you guys have taken! See you soon...