I think I forgot to mention that Sylvester passed away Saturday night. He'd been losing weight and moving slow for a while now. We miss him terribly. He now rests out front in his favorite spot under the roses.
Since I can't seem to keep www.cdcofer.com up to date I decided to try blog format to post pictures and stories about our lives. Let's see if I can keep up. -Dean
The first day of school
I think I forgot to mention that Sylvester passed away Saturday night. He'd been losing weight and moving slow for a while now. We miss him terribly. He now rests out front in his favorite spot under the roses.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We already miss Sylvester so much. He was a great pet with a ton of personality. I love that he made our yard his home when your family was on vacation, and that we often found him hanging out over here whenever you guys were out and about :)Rest in peace little guy.
Post a Comment