We spent the evening working ont he Sensory Room. All of the framing for the divider walls is done. The room is being divided into four sections with 5' high walls, and each section will be a different special area: audio, visual, tactile and just a crash area with a tent and minimal sensory input for kids to wind down.
Since I can't seem to keep www.cdcofer.com up to date I decided to try blog format to post pictures and stories about our lives. Let's see if I can keep up. -Dean
Race's Gas Station is finished
We spent the evening working ont he Sensory Room. All of the framing for the divider walls is done. The room is being divided into four sections with 5' high walls, and each section will be a different special area: audio, visual, tactile and just a crash area with a tent and minimal sensory input for kids to wind down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment