Without a doubt this was the wildest school production Race has ever taken part in. We actually lost track of him numerous times during the show as the kids relocated throughout the theater, next to us, behind us, in front of us, everywhere. It was non-stop energy. Race played a sailor on the boat taking Jonah to Nineveh, a citizen of Nineveh and even had a rap solo at one point. I wish we'd taken the video camera, but you will have to be satisfied with a couple of still photos.
Since I can't seem to keep www.cdcofer.com up to date I decided to try blog format to post pictures and stories about our lives. Let's see if I can keep up. -Dean
Fall Show: Go, Go Jonah
Without a doubt this was the wildest school production Race has ever taken part in. We actually lost track of him numerous times during the show as the kids relocated throughout the theater, next to us, behind us, in front of us, everywhere. It was non-stop energy. Race played a sailor on the boat taking Jonah to Nineveh, a citizen of Nineveh and even had a rap solo at one point. I wish we'd taken the video camera, but you will have to be satisfied with a couple of still photos.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment